Monday, December 6, 2010




KOTA BARU: A team of Malaysian Anti-Corruption Commission (MACC) officers raided the State Forestry Department at Kota Darul Naim on Sunday and took documents relating to logging concessions approved by the state government for investigation.

Four officers from Putrajaya arrived at the office at 10am and left at 3.30pm.
Department director Datuk Abdullah Sani Shaffie told reporters that his staff gave full cooperation by providing the documents sought by the officers.

He said he was used to the procedures conducted by the MACC officers, adding that such officers had gone to his office several times for documents. The MACC was not available for comments.

Kelantan Umno Youth chief Anuar Safian lauded MACC’s move to investigate the matter, adding that the wing would continue pressuring the authorities to investigate claims by the public against the Kelantan government.

“There have been many allegations against the government on awarding logging concessions. We will monitor the matter from time to time to ensure the culprits are brought to justice,” he said in a statement.

He added that the wing had set up a non-governmental organisation called “Orang Muda Berpadu Anti Korupsi Kelantan (Ombak) (The young coming together against corruption in Kelantan) to expose wrongdoings of the Kelantan government led by PAS.


KOTA BARU: A team of Malaysian Anti-Corruption Commission officers raided the state Forestry Department at Kota Darul Naim and took documents believed to be related to the awarding of logging concessions in Kelantan.

Four officers from Putrajaya arrived at the office at 10am yesterday and left at 3.30pm with the documents.

Kelantan Forestry Department director Datuk Abdullah Sani Shaffie told newsmen that his staff cooperated by providing the documents sought by the officers.

He added “his doors were open” and he had no problems rendering help to authorities to facilitate their investigations.

“The officers came to get the documents they wanted involving logging companies and I have no problem with it,” he said at his office after the five-hour visit by the officers. The MACC officers were not available for comment.

Kelantan Umno Youth chief Anuar Safian lauded the commission’s move to investigate the matter. He also commended the pro-active approach by the commission to look into discrepancies in the Kelantan Government and its related agencies.

He added that the wing would continue pressuring authorities to investigate allegations made by the public against the state government.

He also said it had set-up a non-governmental organisation, Orang Muda Berpadu Anti-Korupsi Kelan¬tan or Ombak, to expose wrong-doings allegedly committed by the PAS-led government since it took over from Barisan Nasional 20 years ago.



KOTA BARU: The Malaysian Anti-Corruption Commission (MACC) has raided a logging concession company and seized documents in connection with timber concessions believed to be linked to the Kelantan state government.

Sources said three MACC officers from Putrajaya raided the company office at Jalan Pekeliling here at about 11am and spent at least five hours interviewing the employees.

They said the company had been awarding large tracts of timber concessions to companies and individuals linked to some politicians over the years.

It was also learned that the directors of the company were linked to several exco members in the PAS-led state government.

On Sunday, MACC officers raided the state Forestry Department and seized several files to investigate alleged corrupt practice in the award of logging concessions in Kelantan.

The officers spent more than five hours at the department office at Kota Darul Naim.

Di harap Jabatan Imigresen mampu melakukan ‘cross and counter checking’ di pintu keluar dan masuk Malaysia. Takut takut jika jerung jerung memakai serban berjaya meloloskan diri untuk mendapatkan suaka politik di negara Yahudi….

Sumber / pautan:

STAR ONLINE


MELAYU ATAS PAGAR

3 comments:

kah kah kah...CEKAU ler DUA sarban PUTIH nih...kah kah kah said...

kah kah kah...mau CEKAU kaaa...kah kah kah

SPRM kalau nak CEKAU sila baca kenyataan ni DULU...kah kah kah

KOTA KINABALU: Parti Maju Sabah (SAPP) keluar BN kerana tidak sanggup melihat penyelewengan dan penyalahgunaan kuasa dalam kepimpinanan BN, kata Timbalan Presiden sapp, Datuk Eric Mojimbun.

Tegas beliau, SAPP tidak dapat menyembunyikan kemarahannya terhadap kelibat segelintir pemimpin bersifat kuku besi Kuala Lumpur berhubung penyelesaian masalah pendatang asing tanpa izin (PATI), kad pengenalan palsu, penyelewengan dan korupsi yang berleluasa sehingga sehingga kini masalah tersebut masih tergantung.

Eric yang juga Ahli Parlimen Sepanggar seterusnya menegaskan, bahawa agak malang sekali laporan media baru-baru ini mengejutkan banyak pihak apabila Bank Dunia mengatakan Sabah merupakan negeri yang termiskin di Malaysia.

“Saya bertanya diri saya sendiri, siapa yang mengakibatkan masalah ini berlaku? Sejurus itu ia mengingkat saya, siapa lagi kalau bukan tindak tanduk pemimpin pemimpin Umno di Semenanjung yang suka membazir dan menggunakan peruntukan yang berlebihan untuk kroni-kroni mereka tetapi tidak sampai kepada sasaran tepat. Siapa yang menjadi mangsa? Sudah tentunya kita di Sabah kerana pembangunan tidak sampai.


kah kah kah...ada minyak ada wang ROYALTY bukan WANG EHSAN masih MISKIN...kah kah kah

kah kah kah...ini BARU betul BANI MELAYU...kah kah kah said...

kah kah kah...kesian AKU tengok BLOGGER umnoAPCO ni...kah kah kah

menyara HIDUP dengan mendapat UPAH HASIL rompakan DUIT rakyat...kah kah kah

Anonymous said...

kah kah kah anon 10.23 & 10.25pm ... dah bengong. lari dari blog gomo masuk blog ni ... kah kah kah.

kah kah kah ... anon ni punya bangang mcm SAPP. setakat buat press statement tak buat repot pd SPRM tunjuk kebodohan SAPP.

kah kah kah SAPP sama bangang dengan anon 10.23 & 10.25pm. ada bukti tunjuk dan buat repot SPRM la.

kah kah kah ... sian juak PAS dan Al Juburi sudah hilang sokongan rakyat.

kah kah kah ... bodoh punya anon 10.23 & 10.25pm ... kah kah kah!